You’ve spent months (if not years) planning for your wedding, because you want it to be beautiful and memorable for both you and your guests. Everything from the dresses and tuxes, to your venue, down to the table settings must be planned down to the last detail well in advance to ensure everything flows smoothly. If you haven’t spent much time thinking about transportation, now is a good time to contact Midwest Motorcoach to set up wedding transportation.
The Trouble with Transportation
Transportation glitches can take what should have been the most beautiful and wonderful day of your life and turn it into a nightmare. Not only do the bride and groom need to arrive on time, but so does the rest of the wedding party. When things get pushed back or rescheduled due to transportation hiccups, this can make everyone anxious and put a damper on the festivities.
Midwest Motorcoach can provide you with luxurious cars, vans, and motorcoaches, driven by dependable professionals who will help you and your wedding party arrive on time and in style. We can provide shuttle services for your out-of-town guests staying in nearby motels to save everyone time and make their experiences far more memorable.
We Can Help You Plan
When enlisting Midwest Motorcoach for your big day, we will ask you the following:
- What day(s) do you need transportation? Be sure to book your luxury vehicle and driver well in advance of the big day. Depending on the month and season, luxury vehicles may be in high demand; so, the earlier you schedule yours, the better.
- How many people need transportation? In some cases, only the bride and groom require transport. Other cases may be if you: have out-of-town guests, a far-away venue, or want to take photos in multiple locations prior to the ceremony. Typically, with guests coming from out of town, it is nice to have a shuttle service between local hotels, the wedding location, and the reception venue.
- Did you give your trips some padding? Despite our drivers’ experience and skill, things like traffic and dilly-dalliers can cause major setbacks if you don’t give each trip some extra time. Plan for various delays, such as a bridesmaid forgetting her purse or a traffic jam on the way to the chapel. For most trips, 20 minutes is the ideal buffer.
- What do you expect from your travel experience? We want to know exactly what you want or expect from your travel experience. Would you prefer Wi-Fi access? On-board restroom access? Do you need extra storage space so that guests utilizing the shuttle service can bring items with them?
- What kind of music do you like? Though this is completely optional, you might want to consider making a track list to play during the various trips you’ll take on your big day! Have fun choosing some of your favorite songs and guest favorites to enjoy for this once in a lifetime celebration!
We are excited to be a part of your big day. And you will not be disappointed; just read our reviews! Midwest Motorcoach offers a wide selection of vehicles; and, our fully licensed drivers will serve your needs professionally and efficiently, ensuring that your big day is memorable for generations to come. Contact us today!